- Fluoride Meeting to be held in Lithgow on 11th April 2015
- Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children's IQ
- Association of lifetime exposure to fluoride and cognitive functions in Chinese children: A pilot study
- Dr. Dean Burk - Fluoride causes cancer
- Health Effects of Fluoride
- Professionals Statement to End Water Fluoridation
- The Project: 'Fluoride in the Water' [Broadcast 15 Aug 2012]
- FLUORIDE TRUTH hits the TV in AUSTRALIA
- Volcano ash sparks health fears
- Horses Killed by Fluoride in Water
- By Candice Wyatt - Updated Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:09pm AEDT
The EPA's Bruce Dawson says the fluoride is being absorbed by the nearby vegetation which is then being eaten by the kangaroos.
He says the fluoride poisons the kangaroos and makes lesions grow on their bones, which renders them lame.
"Once kangaroos have restricted movement [it] has a significant impact on their welfare. So this is something that needs to be managed and avoided."
He says there is not a lot of information around about the impact of fluoride on kangaroos.
The problem is more common in cattle.
"There was a lot of research done in the 60s and 70s in the United States but this really has just started to emerge in terms of the impacts on kangaroos."
Photo: Fluoride from a nearby alumininum smelter is making Portland kangaroos ill. (ABC Local : Margaret Burin )
See Video below ...
Alex Jones Tv: Kangaroos Poisoned by Fluoride
See also Smelter fluoride deforms kangaroos